Latest talks on The Life and Times of Mervyn Peake
- Ottakars main bookshop
Wednesday 19th October 2005– 7pm
Ottakars Bookshop, 72 St John's Road, London SW11, 020 7978 5844
- Art & Design faculty of Portsmouth University
28th October 2005
- Victoria & Albert Museum
Wednesday 23rd November 2005 – 7.15pm - An Illustrated Talk on the Life and Work of Mervyn Peake
Sebastian Peake will be giving a talk at the Victoria & Albert Museum on Wednesday 23rd November this year. Called the Wednesday Late View Lecture, the November talk will be put up on the V & A website later in the year, under the above title. Access via main entrance, then ask for directions at main desk.
Talks for 2006:
- The Bath Literary Festival - 6th March 2006 - details tbc.
- The Oxford Literary Festival - March 2006 - details tbc.
- The Amsterdam Literary Festival (ALF) - May 2006 - details tbc.
- Ways with Words - Dartington, Devon - July 2006 - details tbc.
For the latest event information visit www.mervynpeake.org/talks