Thursday, December 15, 2011

The Last Night at the Blue Elephant Theatre

On 20th December at 7.30 pm, the final performance of The Blue Elephant Theatre's wonderful adaptation of my father's Noah's Ark, will be staged. With total abandon and unrestrained enthusiasm the whole cast enters the spirit of the piece with a child-like joie de vivre, while both the youthful zest inherent in the play and the underlying philosophical observations of the nature of man, remain.

Following the performance I will answer questions from the audience, which if anything like the probing and incisive nature of those I received earlier in the run are to go by, will keep me on my toes. I cannot be any more partisan than I am about this outstanding homage to my father and his love of the theatre. Come and put me through my paces at the end of one of London's greatest gestures to Mervyn Peake FRSL.

Here's the latest review, from In-Spire LS Magazine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home